Quest Ladderback Steel Chair with Upholstered Seat – Quick Ship
Product Number: 6711PSQS
$178.20 $297.00 List Price
This product comes with a 5 year warranty
Dealer Discount applies to List Price
- Quick Ship items to ship 15 business days from receipt of order
- Order must contain only Quick Ship items to ship within 15 business days
- Limited finish selections available on Quick Ship items
- Maximum quantity available for Quick Ship is 45 chairs
- 18 gauge steel frame
- Oynx Black powder coat finish
- 2" Black Vinyl Upholstered seat
- Commercial grade vinyl upholstery
- Manufactured and tested for commercial use
- Made to order
15 business days
COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE
FIXED FRAME STYLE
NUMBER OF SEATS
Periodic maintenance is necessary to ensure long term durability and customer satisfaction. Buyers must therefore advise end users of the following:
If a product shows signs of structural failure (i.e. hardware), Plymold recommends removing the piece from service immediately.
Perform a thorough inspection of each product once a month. Particular care should be taken in inspecting all joints for loosening. One loose joint will put extra pressure on other joints, resulting in all joints loosening, which may eventually cause the product to fail. In the event that any joints become loose, take product out of service immediately and replace or repair using only factory authorized parts and methods prior to putting the product back into service.
Care should be taken when handling product for any reason. The product should not be dropped on the floor from any height, particularly when cleaning the floor and placing the product on a table/bar. If the product is dropped it will result in the finish chipping and the product possibly breaking.
We recommend cleaning all wood furniture with liquid cleaner-wax combination. Do not use abrasive household cleaners. Water spills on wood surface should be wiped off immediately.
NEVER CLEAN ANY WOOD PRODUCT (CHAIRS, BARSTOOLS, WOOD TABLES, BENCHES, TRIM) WITH ANY WATER BASED CLEANING SOLUTION OR WATER ITSELF.
Cleaning any wood surface with water or a water based solution will result in the wood grain and finish lifting and peeling. We suggest educating all employees on how to clean the wood furnishings appropriately to ensure the longevity and beauty of the product.
Wood furnishings should not be subject to extreme temperature, particularly heat or moisture, or placed near cooking facilities which will also result in finish lifting and peeling. People should never stand on products in place of a step stool or ladder.
To remove stains, wipe the surface with a damp cloth using soap or liquid detergent. Remove stubborn stains with a damp paste of baking soda. Leave on for a minute and then blot away. Abrasive cleaners should not be used. Acid based products spilled on the surface should be wiped off immediately, and then rinsed.
Vinyl Edge and Dur-A-Edge®
Use a liquid detergent suitable for cleaning vinyl. After cleaning, wipe the surface with a cloth dampened with warm water.
Refurb, a Plymold exclusive cleaning product, is available at PlymoldEssentials.com and is our recommended method for cleaning vinyl upholstery. A solution of 10% household liquid dish soap with warm water may be used for light soiling. This solution may be used along with a soft bristle brush for more persistent soiling. Wipe away the residue with a water dampened cloth.
Wipe with a damp cloth. For stubborn stains and grease, use a solution of mild dish soap and water.
Composite / Fiberglass
Remove ordinary dirt and smudges with a mild dish soap and warm water solution. Rinse with a water dampened cloth. Dry with a clean soft cloth or towel. Heavy soiling can be removed with the following non-abrasive household cleaners and a soft cloth.
- Formula 409® All Purpose Spray Cleaner
- Fantastik® Spray Cleaner
- Other similar household cleaners
Rinse cleaned area with a water dampened cloth. Dry with a clean soft cloth or towel.
Clean with warm water and household detergent. Use non-abrasive household cleaner.
NOTE: Warranty may be voided if proper care and maintenance procedures are not followed.
This product ships FOB MN.
Your shipping charge will be calculated at check-out using one of our preferred carriers.
This product ships via common carrier (not small package delivery, UPS, Fed Ex, etc).
This items ships in 1 carton(s)
Two chairs per carton
Carton Dimensions: 39"H x 20"W x 25"D
Please note: Actual carton count may be lower when ordering multiple units due to efficiency in packing. The final carton count will be listed on your Bill of Lading.
- Freight rates include tailgate delivery. Liftgate and inside delivery are available for an additional charge.
- Our carriers deliver during business hours, Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Truck drivers are not required to call you to notify you of expected delivery time (unless you specify a "call before delivery" at time of ordering).
- All freight carriers require a signature at the time of delivery. You must be on site during the time of delivery.
- The customer is responsible for having adequate staffing or other helpers at the time of delivery to unload the truck and move your furniture inside.
- It is the customer‘s responsibility to check the skid and piece count and note any missing items or shortages on the Bill of Lading.
- It is the customer‘s responsibility to inspect the packages and note any damage on the Bill of Lading.
- There is no recourse if the customer does not properly note and missing or damaged pieces at the time of deliver.
- A redelivery charge is applied if the carrier attempted delivery during specified hours and the customer was not present to receive the delivery or if delivery was unsuccessful due to incorrect delivery information.
During check out you may select additional shipping services for an additional fee. They include:
- Liftgate service
- Call before delivery
- Inside delivery
- Residential delivery